[Interop-dev] Next issue: endpoints

Nemesis (spam-protected)
Mon Jul 6 18:57:58 CEST 2015

The next issueI'd like to work on is "endpoints in NetworkGraph"
https://github.com/interop-dev/netjson/issues/10

I'd like to do a couple of things:

  * improve the description of the issue, including a full example
  * propose a definition
  * request feedback from other parties

If I understand correctly, "endpoints" would be another list like
"links", but indicating links between nodes and external networks.

I think the example was something like this:

"endpoints": [
    {
        "source": "192.168.0.1",
        "target": "150.1.1.0/24"
    }
]

Or in case we wanted to use "prefix" (not very convincing):

"endpoints": [
    {
        "source": "192.168.0.1",
        "prefix": "150.1.1.0/24"
    }
]

I am also not very convinced of the name "endpoints". Is there any other
self evident keyword that comes into our mind?

Federico