[Interop-dev] NetJSON Graph/Routes and weight data

Nemesis (spam-protected)
Fri Jul 3 19:03:36 CEST 2015

On 07/03/2015 06:51 PM, Henning Rogge wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 6:45 PM, Nemesis <(spam-protected)> wrote:
>> > Wouldn't it be possible for the implementing app to interpret the number and
>> > convert it to a meaningful human readable text representation?
> No, because it depends on the routing metric.
>
>> > Could you cite a complete example?
> olsrd2 might give you a link cost of 2048... which represents "1 MBit/s".
>
> olsrd1 might give you 350... which represents "ETX 3.5".

So, if I'm not wrong, the way to interpret the number doesn't have to be
repeated for each link, it would probably be enough to have one
attribute for the entire NetworkGraph object. What do you think?

Federico