[Interop-dev] Salt, Docker, generator images

Jernej Kos (spam-protected)
Tue Feb 24 10:20:56 CET 2015

Hello!

Wireless-info should really not be used anymore. I am not sure why Mitar
posted this link, but we are now using nodewatcher-agent (or more
specifically its wireless module) which uses libiwinfo to obtain all the
wireless data.

Netmeasured is a small application that performs periodic pings between
two nodes and reports loss statistics via ubus. It is currently used for
some simple KORUZA measurements.

Jernej