[Interop-dev] Topology JSON

Nemesis (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 18 11:34:47 CET 2015

On 02/17/2015 07:59 PM, Henning Rogge wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 7:57 PM, Gabriel <(spam-protected)> wrote:
>> > Yeah, if we have a node A with a neighbor B, that will be the cost from A to
>> > B.
>> > The cost from B to A, that could be different, will be in the node B
>> > section.
> That should work...
>
> just as a comment, olsrd/olsrd2 don't know the interface of outgoing
> topology links unless it is a link from the local node to a direct
> neighbor.

Great!

@Gabrielcould you send the pull request on github to add the topology file?

We'll work out the details in future steps.
I want to start implementing this asapto see what happens.

Let's get some routing protocol and openwrt devs together at the next
battlemesh to talk about this!
I'll make sure to prepare a nice talk about the future advantages of
achieving this.
If anyone wants to help out let me know.

Federico