[Interop-dev] [Battlemesh] JSON data interchange format for networks

Nemesis (spam-protected)
Tue Feb 3 17:43:11 CET 2015

[cross posting interop-dev]

On 01/16/2015 09:09 AM, Henning Rogge wrote:
> Line 67-80:
>
> "addresses": [
> {
> "address": "192.168.1.1/24",
> "mask": 24,
> "family": "ipv4",
> "proto": "static"
> },
> {
> "address": "fe80::216:44ff:fe60:32d2",
> "mask": 64,
> "family": "ipv6",
> "proto": "static"
> }
> ]
>
> either we should put the prefix length into the address or we should not...
>
> I assume it should be:
> "address": "192.168.1.1",
*
*thanks, fixed in
https://github.com/interop-dev/json-for-networks/commit/82442479b6e15b23dfa028661dc24f9b1af760ed

> Line 253:
> "version": null,
>
> "Null" as a valid parameter feels strange and complicates parsing.
> Either make the whole parameter optional or add "0" as the version for
> static routes.

sometimes in web apps is not possible to delete a parameter if not
present, so there should be a possible value, 0 for static routes is
fine for me, I'll just need to document it.
change:
https://github.com/interop-dev/json-for-networks/commit/5e3b0f29e9bd12ff5a0a2ecc2f06f576a2137eff

Summary here: http://pad.eigenlab.org/p/netjson-feedback