[Interop-dev] RFC: add parameter link-type

Nemesis (spam-protected)
Fri Aug 28 13:27:46 CEST 2015

On 08/28/2015 08:19 AM, Bastian Bittorf wrote:
> * Nemesis <(spam-protected)> [27.08.2015 15:08]:
>> >
>> > Wow the result is really cool!
>> > It seems you are using the default CSS of netjsongraph
>> > <https://github.com/interop-dev/netjsongraph.js/> but the result looks
>> > different, did you do any customization?
> i only changed in line 44 of netjsongraph-theme.css
> the .njg-node: stroke-width: 10px;

Thx!

>> > Very interesting! In which language is the converter?
> it's an ugly shellscript. i will polish it up next week and point to it.

I suspected that :D :P

>> > Well now I'm curious to see the graphs of the other networks :-)
> here are 2 interesting:
> http://intercity-vpn.de/networks/ejbw/meshrdf/netjson.html
> http://intercity-vpn.de/networks/dhfleesensee/meshrdf/netjson.html

I have to say the visual result is quite pleasing.
We'll have to find a way to be able to explore all the links in crowded
areas more easily.

> bye, bastian
>
> PS: btw - can you check why 'ssh pub_key: undefined' (property box)

It was a (stupid) bug!

FIxed here:
https://github.com/interop-dev/netjsongraph.js/commit/4835cc36a1e5b420a26bb67356214850368b9659

Federico