[Interop-dev] NetJSON: Request for feedback

Nemesis (spam-protected)
Mon Aug 24 10:38:36 CEST 2015

Thanks Aaron for the precious help.

The current (incomplete) RFC can be seen at: http://netjson.org/rfc.html

I don't have direct experience with it JSON-Schema yet, but I hope to
try it asap because defining a schema for each object should make a few
things easier (validation, detailed specification and so on).
More information about JSON-Schema can be found at: http://json-schema.org/.

Federico