[Interop-dev] NetworkGraph: "source" attribute might be confusing

Nemesis (spam-protected)
Thu Aug 13 10:49:16 CEST 2015

I am also not really convinced.

The reason we chose "source" and "target" is because is widely used in
other contexts that regard network graphs (d3 library, similar
specifications). Having similar attributes to widely used conventions
may make adoption easier.

Would it be possible to choose a slightly different name in
NetworkRoutes for the "source" field instead?

Federico