[Interop-dev] Network Device JSON Schema

Mitar (spam-protected)
Sun Oct 26 11:15:22 CET 2014

Hi!

One crazy idea. We could define JSON-LD as schema. JSON-LD is an
interesting approach because it makes defining schemas much easier. One
does not have to agree on how field names are named, but only on
semantics of values. And then you can name your fields as you want and
you define what each field represents. And then there are programs to
translate between.

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/