[Interop-dev] Network Device JSON Schema

Jernej Kos (spam-protected)
Sun Oct 26 07:54:16 CET 2014

Hello!

Please also check out the nodewatcher-agent schema, which has an
implementation. The main difference to your proposed schema is that it
is not monolithic, but is modular, with each module's output being
versioned.

  https://github.com/wlanslovenija/nodewatcher-agent
  https://github.com/interop-dev/network-device-schema/issues/1

Jernej