[Interop-dev] Device Config: physical_devices doubt: phy0 vs radio0

Nemesis (spam-protected)
Thu Nov 27 10:36:51 CET 2014

I opened a new issuehere:
https://github.com/interop-dev/json-for-networks/issues/3
/
/*Pasted text:*/

/ /Is there difference between phy0 and radio0?//
//
//In the nodewatcher-agent example posted in #1 both are mentioned but
only radio0 has a definition.//
//
//Via openwrt ubus I see no mention of any phy object, but I see mention
of radio0 (via ubus call network.wireless status, just it doesnt have
the information contained in our physical_devices section, but something
slightly different.//
//
//Via the iw command I see that interfaces reference a phy object, and
iw phy returns all the capabilities of the physical device.//
//
//I am a bit confused. Can anyone bring some clarity?/