[Interop-dev] OLSRd2 JSON APIs

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Nov 10 19:48:20 CET 2014

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 5:54 PM, Nemesis <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Thanks for this useful information.
>
> We should encourage more routing protocol devs to come here and share
> news about what they are doing, especially JSON structures as we need
> these structures in our libraries and web-apps to build useful features.
>
> And I think it would be awsome if we could define another simple JSON
> structure with the lowest common denominator of a network topology.

I think the lowest common denominator would be a list of supplied
routing entries together with some dimensionless "cost" value. And a
list of known links/neighbors with their attached cost value.

Distance Vector protocols (like BATMAN and BABEL) don't have the full
topology on a local node, so costs of links further away would be a
link-state/olsr special.

Henning Rogge