[Interop-dev] OLSRd2 JSON APIs

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sun Nov 9 00:10:53 CET 2014

Hello everyone,

Ralf Schlatterbeck from Vienna told me about this list last week and
about the JSON related discussions here.

I spend most of my "community mesh related" effort on my OLSR version
2 implementation, which already has a couple of JSON interfaces (and
the potential for a few more).

Do you think it would be interesting for this list to explain these
interfaces? The software is still not declared stable, so some changes
could be still made to make it easier for future use without breaking
deployments.

Henning Rogge