[Interop-dev] Common API

André Gaul (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 30 10:42:55 CEST 2013

Hey Federico,

Am 30.07.2013 10:28, schrieb Federico Capoano:
> /*"WHO HAS A WORKING NODE DB WITH A RESTFUL API AND IS INTERESTED TRYING
> TO IMPLEMENT INTEROPERABILITY WITH NODESHOT PLEASE CONTACT ME AND SEND
> ME THE DOCUMENTATION FOR YOUR API"*/

perhaps you want to checkout openwifimap [1]. The database is based on
couchDB and has a REST API which is described in [2,3]. As the name
suggests the DB is open for all communities and it can be setup in a
decentralized manner with couchDB's builtin replication. It's quite new
so there are few nodes but it scales well (tested with ~50.000 nodes).

Feel free to play around and please let me know about any progress or
problems!

cheers from Berlin,
André

[1] http://openwifimap.net/