[Interop-dev] working on the model

Ralf Schlatterbeck (spam-protected)
Wed May 23 08:34:00 CEST 2012

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 03:04:58PM +0200, Federico Capoano wrote:
> I'm working on a draft of the database model. I hope to have something
> to show you soon.
>
> If you have any proposal send it.. if you have a diagram, even better! ;-)

As sent in private communication earlier, we have a database model
at https://github.com/FFM/FFM which includes a database model drawing in
the doc directory. Note that the drawing is not fully up to date now :-)

The framework is at https://github.com/Tapyr/tapyr and uses
sqlalchemy:      http://www.sqlalchemy.org/
jinja templates: http://jinja.pocoo.org/
and werkzeug:    http://werkzeug.pocoo.org/

internally. Tapyr is AGPL licensed.

Ralf
--
Dr. Ralf Schlatterbeck                  Tel:   +43/2243/26465-16
Open Source Consulting                  www:   http://www.runtux.com