[Interop-dev] existing link metrics for wireless routing protocols

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Sat May 19 14:57:33 CEST 2012

some link metrics that I know of:
* ETX (expected transmission count)
* etx_ff (slight adapted Freifunk/Funkfeuer ETX)
* etx_ffeth (even more adapted. Counts each LAN hop as "0.1" instead of 1.0)
* MIC
* WCETT
* ...

There are quite many actually.