[Interop-dev] working on the model

Charles N Wyble (spam-protected)
Sat May 19 03:22:24 CEST 2012

Is the project still active?

Gis is important for large scale networks. In particular things like pre qualifacation  and optimizing tower placement etc.

In the us the govt has a number of gis products which are very useful.

What gis software are you folks looking at? Postgis/mapnik as a base? What sort of tiling/rendering/caching layers?

--
Charles N Wyble @charlesnw (spam-protected)

Building a cost effective, open, secure bit moving platform for tomorrows default free zone.