[Interop-dev] List reply-to

Guido Iribarren (spam-protected)
Tue May 8 00:17:57 CEST 2012

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 6:59 PM, Mitar <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hi!
>
>> is there any reason the reply-to setting of the maillist is not the
>> maillist itself?
>
> Does your e-mail client support group reply/reply to all?

It does, and in fact i have it enabled by default (i need an extra
click to Reply to individual)
so it's not that much of a hassle for me.
but i got replies from other people addressed directly to me, which i
suspect were intended for the whole list.

Other related maillist (batman-adv, battlemesh, ath9k-devel, etc) have
Reply-to all by default,
so it seems they are not run by "mailing list culture evangelists", or
at least the chose "the wrong way" :P

> I personally have no preference here. I always use reply all by default
> and only delete out things when I want to send personally something.
> Which is much much rarer event.

Idem

Very nice text :)