[Interop-dev] Any news?

Mitar (spam-protected)
Sat Jul 28 17:16:39 CEST 2012

Hi!

OK. Keep us posted about that. Is there any blog/mailing list/code
repository?

So if anybody wants to contribute to modular and customizable
nodewatcher project in meantime with goal to build something powerful
but at the same time easy to use and smackingly beautiful, I am inviting
to its mailing list:

http://wlan-si.net/lists/info/nodewatcher

Mitar