[Interop-dev] Any news?

Mitar (spam-protected)
Sat Jul 28 09:36:59 CEST 2012

Hi!

Any news? How are things going for everybody? Any new things on the horizon?

With nodewatcher, we are working hard this summer to finalize its
modularization so that it will be possible to turn on and off features.
I think it will be a great success.

We have also made a new tunneling solution, tunneldigger, it works
really wonders:

https://github.com/wlanslovenija/tunneldigger

I am also sorry that it seems that I blocked initial enthusiasms with me
not accepting how the naming process went. I am sorry for this. Because
of this I decided to get away from decision making in this common
project. I will try to contribute to the common goal through nodewatcher
codebase, and leave to others to take from it whatever you seem feet for
a common project. Under any name you want. Feel free to see current
development in development branch here:

https://github.com/wlanslovenija/nodewatcher

See you around!

Mitar