[Interop-dev] [B.A.T.M.A.N.] collaboration-group on batman-adv installation & application

Guido Iribarren (spam-protected)
Sat Apr 28 16:59:09 CEST 2012

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 8:40 AM, Mitar <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hi!
>
>> To keep things tidy, should we nest everything under
>> http://interop.wlan-si.net/wiki/WikiSquatters/  ?
>> ;)
>
> No need for that. Maybe just /wiki/Gudes/ or /wiki/Tutorials/?
>
> Anyway, I am not sure what is wrong with current Batman wiki?
>
> http://www.open-mesh.org/wiki/batman-adv

Well, I first got the feeling that the batman-adv wiki was more
implementation-agnostic, but now that i come to think about it, that
wouldn't make much sense :P

Then, let's fill in that gap in batman-adv wiki, and if things start
dealing with other routing protocols than batman, we can put that
stuff in interop wiki

This is compatible with 3zl' proposal of using forum packages, since
AFAIU that's just a bigger framework where a wiki fits in. :)