[Interop-dev] a crazy little thing called yaffmap

Guido Iribarren (spam-protected)
Wed Apr 25 19:07:17 CEST 2012

Absolutely amazing. I've had for the past few weeks a 'mental
wishlist' of info / reports i'd like to get from nodes, and was about
to improvise some crude scripts when i had time, but it seems you
implemented them all and in a proper way!
Will definitely check it out on spare time this weekend, ...and maybe
even contribute back an agent script for batman-adv?

Cheers!
Free software is great :)

guido