[Interop-dev] Great outcome! Let's decide on a name

Mitar (spam-protected)
Wed Apr 4 10:13:04 CEST 2012

Hi!

One general comment for all "node" based names: people mostly do not
know about nodes and what we mean with them. If we would like to be more
approachable to people who would like to start "networks" I think this
is the word we should think around.

(Yes, name "nodewatcher" has the same problem.)

Mitar