[Discuss] is this mailing list working?

Gregor Glashüttner (spam-protected)
Mi Mär 2 21:33:26 CET 2011

Hi Érico,

Am 02.03.2011 19:35, schrieb Érico Porto:
> I have not received any emails.

Yes it is working, bat has little traffic.

> I'm looking for more information about the project and how it is
> implemented, is there any guide to mirror it?

Our specific project cannot easily be mirrored, since we have very
special prerequisites here in Vienna. But google around for "Freifunk",
you will find more Information about olsrd-based Community Mesh Networks
with firmware for routers with which you can start. Where are you from?

Regards,
Gregor

--
Partykeller