[Discuss] freifunk question

Roberto Bonomi (spam-protected)
So Sep 16 13:55:54 CEST 2007

Hi,
I'm new on this list. This is the only way I've found to try to get
information about a specific use of freifunk firmware.
I use the english because I don't understand german.

Recently I had loaded on my four fonera (4 fonera) the freifunk firmware
(author is sven-ola that I think is a developer of freifunk community)

All the connection on my mesh wireless is OK and I'm able to share the
internet connection from 1 fonera to the other 4 fonera using  wireless AP
access.

I want to connect also a fixed pc to a fonera using a cross cable to thr
ethernet wired connection. Is it possible?

I've tried some configuration on IP in the fonera ethernet connection
(also  subnetting) without any result. I can't get internet access using the
eth interface.

Are there someone that can help me?

Best regards

Roberto