[Discuss] [WLANware] Fwd: [CWN-Summit] International Mailinglist for Freenets

michel memeteau (spam-protected)
Do Sep 13 11:02:26 CEST 2007

Hi , I agree there should be more collaboration in Europe and whole World
between wireless groups. Could we please at least list the different
communication channels ?

 - http://freenetworks.org : I tried few months ago to get in touch with the
guys runing it but in vain.

others ?

Maybe the first part would be to gather current contacts for all the groups
and send them an invitation to join one mailing lists ?

Which one should it be then .?

--
Michel memeteau