[Discuss] my id

Rama (spam-protected)
Mi Mai 3 11:41:15 CEST 2006

hi ff'ers!

i have a question: i acquired the hardware i have setup on my roof at
krenngasse (getsthof) from Yves Braegger, so my node shows up as
eckper14panel, which is not true.

so I wonder how is the procedure to switch to my own account.

may I take over the IP block and so on and you can just update your
database with my personal data, user login and that's it?

this just in case Yves accept the idea, which we didn't speak about yet.
(he might be reading this too, so his reply will be appreciated)

thanks,
cheers