[Discuss] [Fwd: nodes @ 18th district]

ramiro cosentino (spam-protected)
Do Nov 10 22:10:50 CET 2005

Hi, I forward this message below, as just clicking on the 'From' address
on any email from the list, goes to (spam-protected)
which seems to be not the addr for the list.

Could this be considered as misconfigured?
Maybe I´m wrong but at least my message did not go through.

thx,
Rama.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: ramiro cosentino <(spam-protected)>
To: (spam-protected)
Subject: nodes @ 18th district
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 13:19:35 +0100

Hi,

we are setting up some nodes on the 18th with Yves, Martin and others.

At the moment I'm connected with Yves setup at Krenngasse mit
Scheidlstrasse, and his ap is ecker14panel.

I was testing the connection and it does not seem so good for now,
much packets loss sometimes.

Yves said he spoke with akku and the suggestion was that we should
establish some direkt links not just the omni we have now.

The question would be: is it possible to check our situation during next
monday meeting?

Akku: will you be there?

We need some help and guidelines. And probably I should check more info
about the setup procedure + infrastructure, so if someone could point me
to the right links it will help to go faster!

Danke und bis bald!
Rama.