[Nodedb-interop] About software for free wireless networks

Mitar (spam-protected)
Sat Apr 7 23:15:38 CEST 2012

Hi!

Great stuff!

> I would like to collaborate on your project and see if we can implement
> some of these ideas.

You are more than welcome to contribute & join in! We have been also
discussing federation of installations and so on. Your experience in
this field would be more than welcome.

As we are also using Django, this is great way to not just collaborate
but maybe even reuse your code.

BTW, we have made another mailing list for discussion about development
of our common future node database system. Please join there for more
concrete discussion on this topic. (We had just recently few technical
and less technical discussions you can read in the archive and are free
to join in.)