[Interop-dev] NetJSON featured in OpenWISP.org homepage

Federico Capoano (spam-protected)
Tue Sep 18 13:56:25 CEST 2018

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry I have not been very active on this front lately, but I'm still
focused on implementing NetJSON in the real world and at some point I will
have to improve the spec to solve all the issues I've been finding.

In the meanwhile, I want to give you some good news!

   - NetJSON is now being featured in the new OpenWISP website
   <http://openwisp.org/> as one of its prominent features
   - thanks to OpenWISP 2, the use of NetJSON is spreading: OpenWISP 2 has
   been downloaded more than 2000 times, the mailing list of OpenWISP has over
   400 subscribers and there are organizations and companies now using it from
   different parts of the world

So far so good, but there's still a huge amount of work to do.
The resources are limited, but the project is moving forward nonetheless.

I arrived at the conclusion that the best thing is to work on good
implementations of these ideas and once the community around those
implementations will be big enough it won't be hard to find the resources
to bring NetJSON to the next level.

Saludos!
Federico