[Interop-dev] Static position with background image

nemesis (spam-protected)
Wed Jan 3 18:00:12 CET 2018

 I think Stan is referring to this implementation:
 https://github.com/netjson/netjsongraph.js

 Unfortunately I haven't found an easy way to do that with the d3
 version used.
 I would also like to solve this issue in that library.

 Best regards
 Federico