[Interop-dev] Alias list in NetJSON

Nemesis (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 1 11:59:26 CEST 2015

On 06/01/2015 03:47 AM, Gabriel wrote:

>> > MID is the list of interface addresses. So you could consider them
>> > "secondary" compared to the "primary" originator address.
>> >
>> > Henning
>> >
> I've opened an issue on github with a proposal, please comment it.
>
> https://github.com/interop-dev/netjson/issues/15

I sent that link to Antonio (ordex), batman-adv contributor, he told me
he's confused by the naming of the issue, because batman-adv does not
have secondary ids, just one id and secondary interfaces.

He also told me that before standardazing we should see if "alias" in
other routing protocols have the same meaning.

Federico