[Interop-dev] Great outcome! Let's decide on a name

Mitar (spam-protected)
Sat Apr 7 13:45:27 CEST 2012

Hi!

> I agree with Mitar on *contribution*. I don't understand if for
> contribution he means only *coding* but for me contributing is not only
> coding.

OK, not necessary the code. But contributing on the field which decision
is made about. If somebody is telling how something has to be done, then
this person also should be able to stand behind this with willingness to
put the proposal in action him or herself.

> So why don't we list the things we can do for this project?
> We can write it on the interop wiki.

This is a great idea.

> I am Federico Capoano, i'm a web designer and developer.
> I feel good at doing:
>
>   * web design
>   * frontend development (html, css, javascript)
>   * python/django development
>   * promotion and motivating people

I am Mitar Milutinovic. I feel good at doing;

 * bit picture things
 * concepts and concept realizations (both database, frontend, backend)
 * frontend development (html, css, javascript)
 * python/django development

Mitar